Wednesday 6 January 2016

The great wall & tower

I have now put a wall into my castle. I done this by copying a brick wall and pasting it over and over many times to achieve this. I then used the polygonal lasso tool to copy a piece of wall support from the castle and pasted it onto the wall I created. I then cut the wall support up and pasted multiple parts of the main body back together to make it seem taller.

In this image I have used a photo of part of tower bridge and edited by copying segments of the tower and making them smaller as they get closer to the ground. I then cut an image of a bridge from a picture of a castle and pasted it in. I then made that bridge and tower a different colour by using the curves.
In this image i have added another tower into this castle. I copied the image of a tower from another image and put it in my image. I then cut the image down the middle and pasted it back in and flipped it horizontally.

No comments:

Post a Comment