Wednesday 13 January 2016

Finished Castle

POW!

This time I  have added in a foreground, a background, more walls and levels ajustment.

The first thing I did was replace some of the walls in the foreground to cover up some cars that were there. I did this by using the marquee tool on part of the wall, I then copied that onto different parts of the wall.

I then added a foreground in. I did this by dragging the image of the foreground in. I then put it to the top of the layer list and used the paint bucket tool on it to make it hidden. I then used the paintbrush a drew what from that image i wanted in my final version.

Next I put the background in. I dragged the image into the bottom layer. I then placed the sun where I wanted it to be. I then had to use the marquee tool on sections of the image, then i dragged the marquee'd section out so it covered the background. I then did that again in a different area.

I then merged all the layers except for the foreground and the background. I did this so I could easily edit all the castle at once.

I then added dust into the image by selection the opacity type as "Linear dodge (add)" on a new layer located between the castle and the background.

Finally, I adjusted the colours by using the curves option to make the castle look darker as the sun was shining on the back of the castle.

K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment